Binary Download for Windows XP
Table of Contents
The steps for downloading and installing Web-4-All for Windows XP are:
- Download the installer to the machine on which you want to install Web-4-All.
- Double click the installer icon to launch it. Use the default installation directories offered in the installer dialogs.
- The installer places a Web-4-All shortcut icon on your desktop. Double-click it to start Web-4-All.
- Web-4-All is also added to the "Programs" menu, and to the startup items. Web-4-All will automatically launch every time the workstation is rebooted.
You can assign a key press to launch Web-4-All from the keyboard:
- Click right on the Web-4-All shortcut icon on the desktop, and choose "Properties" from the pop up menu.
- In the subsequent "Web-4-All Properties" dialog, select the "Shortcut" tab for the shortcut properties.
- Fill in the "Shortcut key" text field with the desired key press.
- Click "Apply" and then "OK".
Download the English Web-4-All installer: Web-4-All-English.exe.
The Windows XP version of Web-4-All includes a file chooser dialog that is self-voicing. To work correctly, a voice synthesizer must be available on your Windows system. Windows XP, both French and English, comes with an English voice synthesizer pre-installed. In order to ensure that French is pronounced correctly, you must download and install a French voice synthesizer:
- Download and install Microsoft Reader from this web page:
- Download and install the French Microsoft Reader
Text-to-Speech Package from this web page: