Web-4-All Preference Wizard Demo Version, © 2003, University of Toronto. All Rights Reserved.
PERMISSION TO USE THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONAL UPON YOU AGREEING TO THE DISCLAIMER AND LICENSE TERMS. BY INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY AND BECOME A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT.
The University of Toronto hereby grants you a non-exclusive personal license to use this version of Web-4-All Preference Wizard Demo Version (Software) and its documentation subject to the following disclaimer, terms and conditions:
The information contained in the Software is proprietary to the University of Toronto and the University of Toronto retains title to all copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights embodied in or related to the Software.
WEB-4-ALL PREFERENCE WIZARD DEMO VERSION IS EXPERIMENTAL SOFTWARE DEVELOPED BY THE ADAPTIVE TECHNOLOGY RESOURCE CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO. IT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, TERMS OR CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFIT, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION. USE OF SOFTWARE IS GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT ACCOMPANIES OR IS INCLUDED WITH SOFTWARE.
All rights of any kind in the Software which are not expressly granted in this license are entirely and exclusively reserved to and by the University of Toronto.
The Web-4-All Preference Wizard Demo uses Apache Software Foundation code, which is governed by the following licence:
Copyright (c) 1999-2000 The Apache Software Foundation. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. The end-user documentation included with the redistribution, if any, must include the following acknowledgment:
"This product includes software developed by the Apache Software Foundation (http://www.apache.org/)."
Alternately, this acknowledgment may appear in the software itself, if and wherever such third-party acknowledgments normally appear.
4. The names "Xerces" and "Apache Software Foundation" must not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without prior written permission. For written permission, please contact email@example.com.
5. Products derived from this software may not be called "Apache", nor may "Apache" appear in their name, without prior written permission of the Apache Software Foundation.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE APACHE SOFTWARE FOUNDATION OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This software consists of voluntary contributions made by many individuals on behalf of the Apache Software Foundation and was originally based on software copyright (c) 1999, International Business Machines, Inc., http://www.ibm.com. For more information on the Apache Software Foundation, please see http://www.apache.org/